Agnostic.com

3 0

Super Blue Blood Moon (Great band name!! Or EMO song!)...
[space.com]

phxbillcee 10 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I got out of bed at midnight to see it soon after it entered totality (11.51 pm here). I was glad I saw it, but also glad I didn't have to go beyond my front porch. It wasn't all that spectacular.

Granted, not like the (only partial here) solar eclipse just recently. But, still, something to see, & that particular combo doesn't come around all that often.

[southendnewsnetwork.com]

I'll just leave this here.....

Are you sure this isn't satire?!? Did that woman think moving a few miles away would make a bit of difference if the moon did collide??? Bet ya' she's also a flat-earther!!!

Love the last comment in the item, "Bugger off!" LOL & the Bruce Willis "documentary"!!!

Some people are very silly indeed.

@phxbillcee of course it's satire.

Check out some of their other 'news' items!!!

got up early to see it ... well worth it !

I didn't capture the red that was happening just before it set ...but it was there. Lovely !

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19927
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.