Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And what about those of us who were religious and are now atheist? I mean, I don't really think I was any less intelligent when I was religious...I just wanted to see the world through the paradigm I was brought up in. And it was through my intelligence that I was able to break it down enough to see it for what it is - manipulation and lies. It took a lot for me to get to that point though, including seminary. Or, maybe I'm dumber than I think I am...

I am forced to agree that ones intelligence does not change just before or after becoming atheist. I have heard it said that it requires some intelligence to rationalize continued belief in the face of the diminishing "gaps".

So how come the low IQ cretins have gained so much power in the U.S.?

Credulous + Disinformation = Turnout

Luv it!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20024
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.