Agnostic.com

1 0

Was the SRA (Satanic Panic) moral panic a psy-op in order to distract from the real elite pedophile rings that exist all around the world?

I haven't really seen this take before although I am sure someone else has thought of this. My theory is that some of the more legit elite pedophilia cases were starting to leak out in the 80's and 90's so there was a concerted effort to muddy the waters. The McMartin preschool case and also the False Memories Foundation got a lot more publicity than the more credible Franklin/Dutroix cases. Just wondering what you guys think.

jafbm 5 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No it was a desperate attempt to divert attention from the institutionalised kiddie fiddling of the Catholic Church and the BBC.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:201024
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.