Agnostic.com

2 3

Happy St Bridget's day everybody. A good opportunity to celebrate strong resourceful women. The day was usurped by the early Celtic church from an older pagan festival. Let's take back this day as a positive acknowledgement of our partners, wives, sisters, mothers, daughters and friends

diabhal 7 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let's take this moment to observe that religion will use any excuse to make anything into a religious matter. This Saint is not even "known" to be real but let's just get al religious about it anyway.

Thank you for the post. I did have to research it a bit so I did learn something.

Thank you for posting this! I learned something new today, which I love. I found some more information about St. Brigid here. [irishcentral.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20125
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.