Agnostic.com

8 1

You still haven't?

Do you prefer virgins or someone that has had sex before?

• 1 vote
  • 17 votes
  • 4 votes
#sex
SonderOpia 8 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was a sexually active person from about the age of 11. that's where it started for me. my gf blew me, it was great. then I went out with a pair of sisters, then the girl next door, I was a real rake at night clubs for under 16's. I pretty much had my pick of the litter, then I started fooling around with a girl at school. we ended up going out for a couple of months basically shagging everywhere, and I mean everywhere. age 14 she broke up with me on valentines because I talked about her to my friends. got too old to carry on clubbing with the people I've been around for years, been single ever since. so, in all honesty, I'm just as ignorant as a virgin but with the added bonus of shouting out "I'm not a virgin". I might as well be one though. my experience is pretty much non existent. any relationships I've had I've sabotaged or found a way out. so, now, I'm just after a mentally stimulating partner. I'm sure sex is a bonus, but if we can talk intellectually, I'd be more satisfied than shooting a load.

we can be blunt here right?

oh, and don't go to my profile, it's long.... the bio is anyway.

I'm virgin asf so a partner who knows what they're doing is good

I like men 50+ cause they Know how to use that thing..and the same for women..though women are just..yum!

I've never had a woman. But I've always wanted to be bisexual. I know that sounds weird but I really would like to have 100% percent of the population as opposed only 50%.

@SonderOpia
Go for it..it's a wonderful experience..totally different..and more Knowing .

@SonderOpia As you know from an earlier answer, I am "curious," as well.

I used to call it glorified ignorance . However , it's their body , & they have a right to say as well . .

Dougy Level 7 Feb 1, 2018

I'm not interested in virgins. I like men who know their way around a woman's body. I have no desire to collect chastity rings and question the motives of those who do.

I've never had sex with a virgin, but my experience is that experience helps.

I've taken a couple of v-cards now. What I like best about those is you can give them the best they've ever had because their first should be rememberable.

@SonderOpia Isn't that always the goal? To give your partner your very best and their very best?

@phil21 sadly for a lot of people it's more about them getting off than both of you getting off or their partner getting off. I hate those guys by the way.

@SonderOpia Well, OK. I keep forgetting how giving and caring I am as a lover. (Sarcasm font)

I don't get what the big deal about virgins is. Are they afraid of being compared to someone else? Worried about size or performance comparisons?

Maybe so. Who knows.

I was a virgin welcomed into hippiedom 48 years ago by a lovely flowers power woman....I have never been asked by a virgin to return the favor nor did I ever seek out young inexperienced love

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20223
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.