Agnostic.com

4 1

Are you a woman who has cum-on to a man in no uncertain terms?

Do men like a sexually assertive woman?

atheist 8 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ahhh yeah..many times. Some of you aren't the sharpest tacks in the box..

Why doesn't that ever happen to me? 😟

I was the instigator in all of my relationships. I would just walk up to a guy and let him know that I was into him.

My last relationship began after I directly propositioned the guy for a physical-only thing. He almost had a stroke (conservative, formerly long-time married dude with southern manners and little experience with women) but he managed to rally for a brief FWB deal that quickly turned real--at his insistence.

@atheist It was strange for him, and took some getting used to (read: overcoming cultural programming that women are demure targets of male advances) but I don't think it was at all unpleasant for him, once he got past the knee-jerk garbage. I think he had more difficulty with my being 12 years his junior. He had to convince himself that it was "okay" to get it on with such a younger lass. I thought his angst was amusing.

@stinkeye_a I like that... I do not have that insecurity or inferiority complex in this. Women should take the lead and express openly. Also, good for guys, at least there will be no issue of consent then.

If I am attracted to him, why not?

@atheist in da morning..I use him again and send him on his way...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20272
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.