Agnostic.com

1 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do what I can, or willing to do.

Same here. I get out to walk the dog twice a day, for about half-an-hour each time, and I do a lot of reading and a lot of puzzles.

@tnorman1236 I don't drive so used to walk everywhere until arthritis drove me to a mobility scooter. I had one hip replaced & am waiting for the second one, so I can't walk other than drag myself around the house. I eat plenty of fruit & veg, little red meat, & make my own breads. Other than that I read a lot & fiddle on the computer much of the day. Playing with the kitties is always fun.

I had a problem getting on this site all day today….anyone else have this issue that you know of?

@Lilac-Jade It was down all day. I couldn't get on either. I don't think anyone could.

@tnorman1236 Thanks. Glad it wasn't just my pc.

@Lilac-Jade Did you get your CD yet? I mailed it last Friday.

@tnorman1236 Not yet, mail from the US can take 2 weeks or more. Some things get held up at customs. Now Canada Post has served strike notice!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:203928
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.