Agnostic.com

7 1

Do I look like Google?

I have to ask! I'm laughing but in the past several days I've had a deluge of calls from different acqaintances (I wouldn't term these people "friends" ) asking me questions such as "How do I get rid of bed bugs?" (Call your landlord!-And for goodness sakes, do NOT come near MY place!) "Can I use baking soda to remove stains?" (Yes, mix with hydrogen peroxide and vinegar.) "Can you pay my electric bill for me?" (WHAT???? Here's the number for Social Services!) How do you spell sloth?" "SLOTH"

• 6 votes
  • 3 votes
BookDeath 8 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry..but the specks really do Need to go..just sayin..

Before Google, I used to get asked things because I read more than most people who I know. After Google, because it is my nature to help, I would often find links, copy and paste articles, and other things to help. Now, I feel like I have been enabling people to not rely on their own brain and capabilities and will often say something like “I’m not 100% sure, but here is a link to that search on Google.”

The ability to know is not the same as the desire to know.

As of late, I have come to expect Really shitty typos among the internet news genre. Even some mainstream have gotten unbelievably sloppy for publication.

ha, you are their "Go to" guy.
You are known for knowing things, and people are lazy.

I love www.letmegooglethatforyou.com

For instance, what should I do if I have bed bugs?

[bfy.tw]

What kind of dumbasses can't spell sloth

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20394
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.