Agnostic.com

3 1

This ass in the presidency is gaining support and has a 100 mllion in his account for re-election.How do we get rid of this ass.

Marine 8 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Vote

I don't think that you will do well with efforts to change his supporters. Better would be to get detractors out to vote.

With all the negative items he is producing against the workers who elected him they are still supporting him. How will we enlighten these people before the election? I am at a total loss. I just went point by point with several supporters and they could not see the light. I am so discouraged.

I don't think it's possible to enlighten people who can believe someone like trumpf. Best to walk away from them and work on helping others who can be convinced of the truth about what the republican party is up to. I've been out block walking and meeting people in my neighborhood and have met many who are not that plugged in to politics. It's those people we need to reach and talk to. The ones who are working a couple of jobs to make ends meet, the single parents who are struggling to get by, the new immigrants who want to get involved but don't understand our system that well. We cannot waist our time trying to bring facts and intelligence to those who are nothing more than racist bigots. There are so many others that we can talk to and we should. Forget the deplorable's, they are just like trumpf.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:204293
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.