Agnostic.com

4 0

Over the years the concept of our "souls" being part of a sphere of energy, from which we grab a chunk at birth, and then return it at death, gives credence to my thought that Deja Vu, is when we grab a piece that has been used before and it contains the happenings of the previous owner, Make sense to anyone else?

Biagnostic 5 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like your line of thought here. Perhaps the chunk of grabbed energy hasn't been with the main bulk long enough to clear off the former life print. Thanks for the new thought!

I think you are in the wrong place to drum up a serious conversation on the nature of the soul or its recycling.

@Biagnostic Indeed, It has to be important to be ignored. Atheist credo, Gotcha.

Is this a trick question? Having a soul (that obviously needs to be saved) sounds pretty darned religious to me...........

It's out there, but it might be🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20457
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.