Agnostic.com

3 0

Black Mirror

Show blows my mind.

First episode, heres the question; Would you watch the Prime Minister bang the pig or would you turn it off? Would you think its funny or sad?

I thought it was really funny when it happened on the show but I don't know if I could watch it if it happened in real life.

chrondon84 2 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I doubt I'd watch it. Love that show tho. Recently watched S2. Wish there were more episodes. Those are short seasons. Electric Dreams isn't bad either (Philip K. Dick sci-fi).

It is sad how very funny it would be. I think the phrase "screw the pooch" would have to be retired in favor of some new porcine expression.
If we held an election to see who in the government had to perform this deed. Whom might we elect in a landslide....? Hmmm

I saw that. I was deeply conflicted. He did what he did to save another human being, not knowing she had already been released. His wife was a C U Next Tuesday about it. I don't know that I would have watched him do it, had it been a real event. Once it was established that he would, I probably would have turned it off.
I don't know that I would have capitulated to the kidnapper's demand.

I wasn't conflicted. Fucking a pig under duress wasn't being unfaithful to his wife. It's not like he was enjoying it. I didn't find it funny, and yet I made myself watch it. So many people I know rave about the show--I wanted to give it every chance.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20467
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.