Agnostic.com

1 0

S Hawkinds last book just released predicts AI,Robots ,computers and gene therapy will create a super race within the next 50 years. He states the average person will begin to die out.Do you think this is what will become of the human race?

Marine 8 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In my lifetime I have seen the remarkable change brought about by computers and robots and add gene therapy to this technology and I can see a future race of super humans limited by wealth and a large reduction in the human race population as a result. Perhaps this will save the planet but at a very large cost to the population of the world. Limited water food production climate change will interact with the new technology to maintain this new population. I hope I am wrong but I do not see a great future for the average person without wealth.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:205714
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.