Agnostic.com

5 5

Going to Black Label Society concert next week.. can't wait. Anyone seen them? Love Zac Wylde's music. I know he's religious but his music is awesome.

mistymoon77 9 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've seen BLS at least a dozen or times from Ozzfests to small clubs. my favorite album by them 1919 Eternal "Genocide Junkies" is the track. Zakk is cool I've talked to him a few times at NAMM.

He’s an excellent guitarist, I’d go see them play. Or Zack Sabbath. I don’t hold it against him, however, I’ve lost familiarity with his work, so I hope the lyrical content is not tarnished.

I'm going to Google them... I'm sure its going to be great! Have fun!

Enjoy! Going with my friend Gary to hear the Black Angels (second time in a year!) in Louisville next month.

Are you going to see the ice castle in st. Paul ? Maybe a better time after the super bowl. 🙂

I think we might be a bit too messed up for that specially at 2am in the morning or later.. 🙂 Who knows if that will even be standing after the Eagles fans are in town.

@mistymoon77 ha, I'm not into football, but that looks like art to me !!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20766
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.