Agnostic.com

6 0

I don't consider marijuana as a "drug" it's an herb that grows naturally on earth. Question: Do you do/like hardcore drugs?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've done every drug you can think of. I'm an old hippy. But I stopped 35 yrs ago. My only vices now are cigarettes, coffee and sex. not necessarily in that order.

Anything sold on the streets can kill you....grow your own rope to smoke or make pot brownies. ...I call cigarettes dope because if you saw WHERE tobacco was processed only a dope would smoke stuff swept up from dirty machine oil floors

Marijuana is a drug, yes. And it’s just fucking great

I don't do any drugs, but I saw a drug commercial the other day that claimed they got the active ingredient from jellyfish.
That pissed me off. The pharmaceutical companies can grind up jellyfish put them in pills and charge a fortune for it.
In the US the feds have weed classified as a schedule 1 drug along with Heroin and Cocaine.
What gives?

....And weed is classified as schedule 1 because big pharma owns our lawmakers.

Opium is a flower, jus' sayin'!

And magic mushrooms are a natural fungi

I tend to agree with you about pot, but I don't partake in it or anything harder. I rarely even drink alcohol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20810
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.