Agnostic.com

4 2

Should Megan Kelly be fired for her Blackface comment?

There's no doubt in my mind that Megan Kelly is racist, but so are plenty of other Fox anchors. The apology sounded sincere to me, but is that enough? Is her ignorance and insensitivity about wearing blackface on Halloween sufficient to end her career? My feeling is yes.

paul1967 8 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If she is fired then Jimmy Kimmel should be fired for actually APPEARING in blackface mocking hall of famer Karl Malone for not being able to speak proper English .This video is on YouTube.

Yeah, I just watched it and if I'm going to stay consistent then I'm forced to agree with you. Fire them both.

Thanks

She is being fired because she is not worth what she is being paid.

I'm sure plus she didn't back Trump. For that, I had a teeny amount of respect for her.

She made many racially insensitive comments on fox. I don’t think she can help herself. This is who she is to her core and she can’t get away with that nonsense on national TV. If she wants to be a better person and get deprogrammed, she needs to read some history.

I think her Mia Culpa was enough to satisfy the NBC execs..viewers of color probably not..I don't watch daytime tv..besides she a drag over from Fux News..I avoid the lot of them..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:208592
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.