Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Congressman Says Trump May Have To Impose ‘Martial Law’ On Border To Stop Migrant Caravan | HuffPost

In case you had doubts that republicans want to lead us into a Fascist control over government and citizens.

snytiger6 9 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I read about what is happening in the US and what is coming out of their mouths (politicians or religious leaders) I am astounded how anybody can possibly believe and vote for these people.

Well, th reality is that it takes a lot of money just to become a candidate So, basically the rich choose who the candidates will be long before any elections take place. It is the fatal flaw in American democracy. If we don't manage to change that, the U.S. will continue to decline i power and influence as it implode internally from graft and corruption.

[agnostic.com] Probably ask for vounteers from this group...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:208606
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.