Agnostic.com

5 2

The ONLY piece of pepperoni on my cold slice of pizza just flew onto the floor. How's your day going? Whatcha doin'?

AmiSue 8 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am very consciously not eating anything that fell on my floor and happily warming up leftovers in my microwave before eating them. Good for the ego to treat yourself right! Also waving at you and hoping your day becomes full of warm pizza slices with all the pepperoni intact!

Stupid British income tax says I should submit online, sent me a password it said I had to use within 28 days, the password was sent from Malta to the Czech Republic, I don't know how they did it but it took 36 days and so expired before it arrived just like on the previous attempt at the same thing.

and I've now been fined hundreds for not submitting my income details on time, even though my income is so low I'm below the tax threshold, that means fines is the only way they'll get any money out of me.

An unnecessary tax reminder sent in November arrived after the Dec 31 tax due date, arriving on Jan 16th, and the notice of fines, sent on Jan 4th arrived the on Jan 17th, the very next day. This was also annoying.

And the British think we have a bad government!

The password I'd requested on Dec 16th, was sent Dec 18th and arrived Jan 26th. The help desk in India explained that it was due to the delays over Christmas and I should have expected that.

Lol. Bad day ??

Better than that ! Lol

tears.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21035
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.