Agnostic.com

10 3

You've GOT to be freakin' kidding me with this shit!!!!
I don't care if anyone is against all religion or not (I know I am), but this is some messed up bullshit that cannot be allowed to stand. The Holocaust DID happen. Anyone who denies it, shouldn't be permitted to serve in an elected public office.
Don't we have any members, from that district, who would be willing to run against this asshole??? I'll donate to your campaign!

[msn.com]

KKGator 9 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Its ok.... that's one for the other person running...

David Duke running again ?

Well, he has a very lively example of someone stupid that is chosen about a year ago, as chairman of a board.

Gert Level 7 Feb 5, 2018

He's a republican I don't think you have a lot to worry about.

No one thought 45 would be elected either. He should have been stopped in the primaries, but he wasn't. Now look where we are. Every candidate that is unfit or unsuitable needs to be stopped before they get too far. I really hope the people of that district are voicing their opposition.

@KKGator After the Ridiculous fool and his merry band of fools, I don't think very many Republicans are gonna get elected, at least for a while anyway.

@MikeFlora I intend to do my part to see that doesn't happen, that's for sure!

I'm originally from Chicago. A Republican from that Area doesn't have a ghost of a chance, that's why he's running unopposed. No Republican wants to run in that race and waste the time, money and effort just to lose. There's always some wack-job Republican who wants to make an ass out of himself. Democrats will win that one, "believe me"....lol

I'm originally from Chicago. A Republican from that Area doesn't have a ghost of a chance, that's why he's running unopposed. No Republican wants to run in that race and waste the time, money and effort just to lose. There's always some wack-job Republican who wants to make an ass out of himself. Democrats will win that one, "believe me"....lol

This is ridiculous, however I am not surprised. And I feel like I should have feelings about being not surprised but I don't.

That district is near Chicago, a predominantly Democratic area in a blue state. I'd be very surprised if someone doesn't step up, especially when this pig's beliefs come to light.

That's just the Republican primarry... democrat will be running against him. Or independent ?

if i read this blood will squirt out of my eyes

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21107
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.