Agnostic.com

3 1

This makes me angry — on a cancer message board full of people grieving for their recently deceased loved ones, this woman apparently had been hand picked by God.

I’m in no way anti-religious, but for f*cks sake, maybe a little credit to the damn doctors? My 31-year old sister is having her 3rd cancer surgery today, I’m “praying” that her Boston doctor isn’t too upset over the big loss last night. 😉

Jenelle 6 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nurfboy Brady myth is over and Bellichek glory gone

I am by all means anti-theocratic. ...every believer boosting alleged gotts enables government policies that do not fully fund healthcare4all enables poison technology that is causing cancers. ...gawd shit is vain and makes grief worse wondering why dead believers are not favored and living believers ARE ALLEGEDLY favored

@AxeElf you don't get it....grief is real regardless of religion or Atheism .....sure many people repress their grief BUT THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE mentioned in the same breath that religion has kept a similar terminal patient alive in remission or cured by a fucked up faith allegation really hurts mourners for the dead. ....same with abortion liars....I call them tampon terrorists. ...calling induced abortion murder is no consolation to grief-stricken moms suffering spontaneous abortion. ....the end result is identical. ..a dead embryo or fetus.....pressuring all women to be perfect breeders is impossible and quackery. .....spreading lies an alleged gawd is in control of ovulation insemination implantation ectopic or failed pregnancy is evil incompetent religious terrorism

@AxeElf make me laugh some more pal ! !

hoping things turn out well for your sister

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21254
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.