Agnostic.com

2 0

QUESTION The empowerment of ‘she-devils is good for the world

I read this in the op-ed page of the paper and thought it well worth sharing. It boggles my mind how some think and it seems the direction we are headed has empowered the termites and wood worms to come out of their holes. Unfortunately they are not all men. There are plenty of women who succumb to this self-debasement ideology. Go figure.

JackPedigo 9 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The empowerment of women and the overdoing of the so called "political correctness" is leading to ridiculous situations, where you cannot even look at someone, or even say a friendly "Hello", because that (fact) has been seen as sexual harassment.
We need to put limits on that nonsense. The ones who are encouraging this nonsense (not to say bullshit) are judges who rule in favor of those narrow minded and sometimes intentionally enforcers of "feminism" and PC.

This empowerment undermines the balance in every way and stage of our so called modern and civilized society.

Beyky Level 3 Feb 5, 2018

There will always be those that take advantage of a cultural change to their own advantage. A former partner did just that with me when everyone was freaked out about the OJ Simpson situation.
However, coming from a male one has to be careful. The comments made by this guy only make matters worse and male criticism of abortion rights are gender-centric and just plain stupic.

and he is a young man with these nutty ideas of what women should be. YIKES

Unfortunately, there are too many YIKES going on right now. Aren't you glad we live where we do right now? I am going to post a comment about this.
But you are on the 'Red' ish side.

@JackPedigo Yes, it is redish here. In Ellensburg there are more Dems or indepentants because of the Central Washington University. But over all WA is a nicely progressive state and the Redish people ABSOLUTELY detest it. That is what is sad.

@silverotter11 Better them then us. I remember a neighbor in Seattle who had a map of Wash. It showed the red and blue sections and most of the state was red. Problem is cows and pigs don't vote. The mentality (or lack thereof) of some is disturbing.

@silverotter11 I just noticed you comment again and see a connection with knowledge (University) and political direction. Duh!

@JackPedigo AND what is really scary Matt Manweiller is a gop legislator in Olympia. He is also a political science proff at CWU, wait for it, WHO IS ACCUSED OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT!! Before he got elected a woman came forward and told how Manweiller forced her to have sex for a good grade and THEN cause her boyfriend was also a student told her if she said anything he'd fail the boyfriend. Seems both students needed a good passing grade and Manweiller used that for his own sick use. It was in the local paper in Ellensburg, I don't know if it got much play outside the area before the election so he got elected and there was a good Dem candidate running - shades of Alabama. There just were't enough poor black to rally like in 'Bama.

@silverotter11 His name alone makes him suspicious. Where would we be if women weren't steeping forth to unmask these characters. That seems to be the best thing that works.
Why does it always seem people in power use that power for sex?

@JackPedigo cause they can and it does seem the more religious the worse they behave. THAT"S what puzzles the shit outa me. The discussion has been made b4 many times about if you don't believe in god or religion how can you have a morality or what is your moral compass. Geeeez

@silverotter11 You have pushed a lot of my buttons and I have written lots about the "morality" idea. Several got published in the FFRF newsletter and one in the Humanist mag.
Again, the FFRF newsletter has a 'Black Collar Crime' feature and you would be shocked at the number. You don't need to be a member to access it.

I cannot, in any stretch of the imagination, understand the whole issue of going after women and especially children??? I went for a walk yesterday (I need to get off my derrière) and was thinking about something and came up with a conclusion about myself I had never thought of before. This is another way contributing to this site helped me understand things I would never have otherwise even considered.
[ffrf.org]

@JackPedigo It's a good thing I clicked on the link - I TOTALLY did not get phrase 'Black Collar Crime' til I read the article and the connection to all these creeps is the church. The focus in the media news of course is 'black lives matter' and trumps incessant polarizing of minorites if there is something bad that happens. Never mentioning all the good and god fucking forbid he mention the white male nut jobs doing mass shootings and NOT ONE word on mostly white male church officials abusing kids. The church abuze was sort of low on my rada, there is only so much negative crap one can deal with on any given day or with trump in office minute.

@silverotter11 I just posted a partial antidote. We need some levity now and then.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21268
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.