Agnostic.com

6 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Playing childish games has no place in an adult relationship!

JK666 Level 7 Feb 6, 2018

Good humor usually has a little "sting" of reality

That's kind of brilliant--it might actually help some people see some things they otherwise would not have...

Agreed. Caught myself waiting for a punchline only to realize that I had missed it and why.... awh shit.

I know this is meant as a sarcastic type video and it was funny, but if you have even been in a relationship like this, it loses its humor very quickly. If you have a comment, thought, request etc., just say it plainly. Simple as that.

@Lisl I laughed watching it because they were funny actors with extreme examples. 🙂

I ut that on facey, I know too many people, male and female who are in such relationships/

I watched this. I realize I am an idiot. This was way too complicated for me. It looked correct and all, but how do we keep track of all this without a scorecard?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21295
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.