Agnostic.com

4 1

Can you go now?

Who do you think has more one night stands?

• 4 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 12 votes
  • 2 votes
SonderOpia 8 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm guessing that at least 90% of all Gay man sex is nothing but one night stands . Were it not for this factor , I would say women come in at a close 2nd 🍸 🍺 🚬

Dougy Level 7 Feb 6, 2018

Assuming you are referring to a traditional MW hookup, don't the numbers have to be somewhat even?

I would never request that over night union and I have been tricked into it by a few women ....hundreds of women complain how many times they have been lied to and left behind by jerks they chose for looks alone.....but they won't choose safe loyal Larry. ...they want the quarterback but not the big linebacker. ...just be my cheerleader and tickle me with your pom poms

Thank you for speaking for all of us women. It's nice to know that we have someone representing us as a whole. And of course it's a man.

I think men have more one night stands because the women don't want to go out with them again.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21378
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.