Agnostic.com

9 2

I have basically written that I cannot not grasp the kind of mentality do trophy hunters have that they indulge and consider this a sport. Trophy hunting is barbaric and is the useless destruction of wildlife. It is not a sport . I see it as a hideous unhumanitarian act on a par with murder I wish trophy killing would be made a criminal act punished with a with the confiscation of the animal. a hefty $$$ fine, ankle bracelet, and community service. Since this population of people continues to behave like barbarians, why not give them some incentive to see life through the eyes of others? Perhaps we could go back to the days of the Coliseum again? Feed a few people to th lions, kill a couple gladiators, and boil a couple Christians in oil. Turn about fair play.

AntaresRose 8 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a surrogate for his lack of 'manhood'. Or womanhood. That door swings both ways. Blood thirsty is what they are. I own a piece of land in the country and one day a pickup with Kansas plates pulled up and two guys in their military gear get out and ask to hunt crow. Then they just had to ask if I had 'served', trying to establish an affinity with me. I said "No". Then they show me photos of 400 crow they had killed and arranged in a gigantic grid pattern. That was their trophy. I told them to get their sorry carcasses off my land and go back to Kansas (no offense to Kansas) and that they were a disgrace to their uniforms and their service. Some people are just blood thirsty.

put them on the front line of a war to make it fare. they are fucking scum and need hunting themselves. fucking money will be the end of many creatures including us. fucking low lifes

That's the main reason I won't eat at Jimmy Johns. He's a trophy hunter and I refuse to support him and his "sport".

Makes me sick, one of the reasons I don't like humans.

On my travels as a serviceman, I had the unfortunate experience of being proudly shown a complete wall of animal mounted heads. This degenerate travelled all over the world in order to kill beautiful animals, and have them mounted to adorn his walls. I recall feeling quite sick and the thought went through my head, " why not take a camera instead of a gun ? " What a shame, and a strange way to derive pleasure. Also a national shame in Spain " Bull fighting " Yuk !!!

Boycott Jimmy John's Sandwich shops make that animal murderer lose his billion dollar empire

I have friends that hunt but none that trophy hunt. I hear the arguments that the money helps endangered species but I just cannot understand anyone's need to kill animals especially those with small populations for no other reason than "sport" whatever that is. I agree "it is not a sport." Go in naked with a pocket knife to hunt lions or that leopard above. That would be sport.

gearl Level 8 Feb 6, 2018

I am not a fan of trophy hunting. However, if managed properly through game preserves and hefty licence fees, trophy hunting can be used as a resource to restore the endangered animal population. The white rhino and American bison are examples of this.

I see no reason that should encourage the death of endangered species. It is a sick state when we kill every beautiful endangered animal. To kill these animals, will deny our granddhildren the wondrous awesome pleasure to be able to see these magnificent in creatures in real life. I would rather have a well done picture of that animal proudly standing in its own habitat.

When trophy hunting is not regulated, poaching abounds. Calling poaching bad and making it illegal does little to stop the decimation of the endangered species until the local human population has a financial stake in the issue. Like it or not, regulated trophy hunting is one of the most effective way to do this. And yes, punishment for poaching and corruption would have to be Swift and severe.

Trophy hunters should suffer the same fate as their prey. They are subhuman.

@Stevil I'd be fine if the animals could shoot back. That would at least make it a fair fight.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21388
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.