Agnostic.com

6 1

I get bored in the mountains of boondock Idaho. My body is to broken down to cross country ski, or snow mobile. I try to walk every day, and if it weren't for this site I would be plum crazy by now.

I was wondering what you snow birds do to ward off boredom?

Leutrelle 7 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey not to be mean but is 78 F here, sunny and breeze ...so come to Florida 🙂

I think I am heading to New Mexico for a desert break, but Florida in the winter sounds good too.

I am not trapped in a snowbound area but when I was I would be working on handcrafts or reading

I live in Florida! It's been really nice weather this week! Might get rain this Sunday though.

I take pictures in Texas.

Photography is a great Idea. Thanks

I live in snow country (Northern New York), but I hate the snow. I don't ski. I don't snowmobile. I don't ice fish. Five months out of the year I'm just waiting for warmer weather. If I could hibernate, I would.

Ya I wish I could be put in sleep mode too.

@Leutrelle I'm down for a snow coma… a "snoma."

@resserts I like that🙂 Your up kinda late?

@Leutrelle Yeah, I've been too lazy to go to bed. Ha! But I'd better get there soon.

@resserts It's terrible, but I do the same thing, but then I don't have to go to work. Really wish I could go to work. I think life would be better.

I'm in the same boat in the mountains of Arizona.

gearl Level 8 Feb 6, 2018

Well I feel for you. Mentally it is not a great place.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21393
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.