Agnostic.com

3 0

Trump always has an ulterior motive. It is never about the chaos he creates, but an underlying motive. Essentially, if he can keep America in chaos fighting about racism and religion, Trump is winning! It allows him to remain in control! The more confusion and hatred/rage, the more control he is able to win. This is a Hitler tactic and is used by all dictators. Control comes from unrest of the people. We all need to take our rage and satisfactions and place it on getting Trump removed. Everyone knows he is a white supremacist. I am not, but I warn all Colors except white, if you think slavery was HELL, guess what? Put Trump in as a dictator, we all lose our rights. All except the master white and I mean the elite of them, not the poor, will be the only one to stand a chance at a civilized life under Trump. Want to step backwards in a time machine? Keep fighting about racism and religion. They are Trump's tools to power. Once, we have removed Trump, we can then began to fix our laws, our government, so all are treated fairly. We will be able to vote and create moral and ethical changes to fix what is not right in America. If we lose to Trump, none of us will win. We will be fleeing a new HITLER's GERMANY. TRUMP'S AMERICA

AntaresRose 8 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I intend to speak out politically until or if we lose. I am a political activist. I do not intend to lose. The GOP is going down along with 45. I call him 45 because I do not recognize him as a human. The atrocities 45 has committed since taking office are incredible. 45 is capable of polluting the environment so much by extending more lands to drill for coal/oil The pollution 45 will be drastically increasing is be going for coal and oil, he is creating more pollution. I read a legit article that says if we do not change our ways, the oceans will be totally covered by 2050. If you are following the news, you will see how the Russians set up websites and the set up fake groups who own the sites. One group was 'Being Patriotic' was going America. Russians created the posts and conned Americans into believing them. It was all fake news. Some still believe. The glaciers near Sweden are melting at the rate of 7% a year. About a week ago,it was raining in Antarctica. We have been in chaos for over a year. I use to get up and fix my coffee, sit and enjoy the day starting, Now I get up run for the the TV, turn on CNN and look to see what the evil bastard 45 has done today. 45 is eroding the will of our people. It is a Hitler tactic and 45 uses it all the time. .

TrumpOLINI is doing exactly what billionaires want. ...foreclose on USA. ...PENCE IS WORSE a criminal theocrat enemy of women and science. ...politics is not a March in the street prEy and go to church game .....it takes hard work on telephones calling CONGRESS day after day until we get what we want: HR 676 Medicare4all fix one sixth of the economy and let the greedy insurance companies foreclose on their office buildings. ...peace through green jobs FIX 60% of the federal budget on pentagon greed MAKING HYDROGEN CARS ALL 50 STATES NOT JUST CALIFORNIA no need to kill Muslims for their oil. ...fight left and right to win the center ....grow the economy 150% in 30 years

I am afraid that even if we remove him that he has emboldened a viciousness that will take years to repair. You keep speaking out though and I will too and maybe we can, with the help of all our friends, repair the damage.

gearl Level 8 Feb 6, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21396
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.