Agnostic.com

2 1

Best Secular Conference

There are a lot of atheist/Humanist national gatherings out there. Which one could you not do without?

AdamGonnerman 3 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can do without humanists mis-defining Atheists. ...conferences conventions con cons Marches Rallies pod casts cable casts satellite broadcasts live news events radio live and taped broadcasts, telephone call ins, retreats, Lake Hypatia, fly ins, drop ins, American Atheist bookstores, PRESS, CHARLES E STEVENS Memorial Library, Solar Eclipse Watches BEYOND BELIEF FOUNDATIONS, SECULAR RECOVERY, RATIONAL RECOVERY, ad infinitum all I have observed moving millions out of the closets of fearing theocracy illegally in action in schools, legislative prEyers and the trillion dollars spent on the F.B.I. faith based initiatives of BleighCLINTON, boyBush, ObushaObombney and now TrumpOLINI

The Magic Sandwich crowd. So much sense.

Tilia Level 7 Nov 3, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:214097
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.