Agnostic.com

6 0

What about men with small testicles? A couple of years ago, I knew a man who had the smallest testicles I've ever seen. They were the size of small marbles. He literally did not even have a sac, just a small bump. Obviously, I know there is a lot of variation in individuals, but I didn't know they could be that small. Is that common, and I just never saw it before, or is that unusual?

marga 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are a number of reasons for small testicles..estrogen levels, testosterone levels other medical conditions and a cause that has become more prevalent in today's world...............steroids. Body builders, athletes and others that use lots of steroids end up with small testicles, as to whether or not steroids could result in "a small bump" I don't know. The individual probably knows what's up down there, but it could be an awkward ask.

Hey there, I have no idea about that and I imagine all men are different, but that is thee most unusual post I think I've ever read!!

I completely agree, and yet I was intrigued.

love Bon

I think that's very unusual. My advice is to concentrate on the parts of anatomy that can give you pleasure. lol

Oh, I did, lol.

That's pretty rare..

You could ask a large group of men, "everyone with small testicles, raise your hand".

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21447
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.