Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Evidence of the Anunnaki 2018 - YouTube

Scientific proof. But you'll have to sit through it and catch some of the pertinent facts and research them to convince yourself. These facts and more are widely found in the great muse-ums. I've personally found the answers to all my questions in the brief 42 years I've researched it.

Infomaniac 4 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I tried to take this seriouslt, but all credibility goes out the window when they rewrite bible stories that we know aren't true with alien characters.

All this constitutes is an argument from ignorance. There's no evidence, the ancient alien conspiracists are in effect saying I don't know so aliens. It's the ultimate arrogance to say that since I don't know how something was done no other human who ever lived could have possibly done it.

In my opinion, ancient alien theory is just another form of religion, filling the gaps with aliens rather than gods and devils.

JimG Level 8 Nov 3, 2018

Ohferpetessake! Talk about ASSumptions! For just one example: "you don't want your slaves to be smarter than you"...hmmm, I wonder why Greeks were prized Roman slaves?!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:214490
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.