Agnostic.com

1 0

Meetups in Seattle area?

Anyone know of any good meetups. Athiest, skeptic, freethining??? I've been to Seattle Athiest Church, it was cool but inconvenient time right in the middle of the day on Sunday. Let me know if you have heard of anything or have experienced anything like that.
Cheers!

BanjoBang 5 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is a Seattle Atheist group on Meetup. They hold events but I've never gone.

Also FFRF [mailchi.mp]

I had the meet up app for while hike and never hooked up with any groups other than Seattle Athiest Church. I really liked that but it was super inconvenient. I will likely load that app again but I'm seeking some input from experience or something I don't know about. If you haven't checked out Seattle Athiest Church it is well worth a visit. Great people, awesome presentations every week. They call the presentations Sermons, which always bothered me, but they are usually amazing bits of knowledge that stimulate a great conversation afterwards. I am a single father of an 8 year old boy do I can't really dedicate a whole day to going. It's right in the middle of the day on Sunday. Makes other plans difficult to manage.
Thanks for the feedback. Cheers!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:214559
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.