Agnostic.com

9 1

Have you ever moved and packed something away so well, that when you unpack, you can't find it? Then you go buy a replacement of whatever you lost, only to find the original a month later? Now you have 2 of what you only had 1 of originally. I did that with a pair of scissors. Now I have 2 pairs of office scissors. I took one pair to my work for them to have a pair. They didn't have any office scissors.

Sarahroo29 8 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, it happens to me with makeup, then I buy another. Next thing I know I have another collection.

Sooo many times. I have packed things and they are never found again. Unless, of course, I buy that replacement.

Kim78 Level 4 Feb 6, 2018

Oh. Weird how that happens.

I just moved and could not find my potato masher so I bought a new one, when I washed and put away the new one my old one was sitting right where I had looked before. I had accused my daughter of taking mine so I probably should apologize to her.

Perhaps.

No that’s very rare my friend . Very rare indeed forgetfulness of that scale hint to onset dementia. . Joke ,,, joke I think everyone looses or miss places stuff . Did you hear “ true story “ man spent half hour looking for cell phone using torch on cellphone.

Lol. Being forgetful is a sign of intelligence. A study said that.

those kind of studies I can get behind.

It's how I've ended up with multiple vegetable peelers, scissors, tape measures, pizza cutters, etc, etc. In truth, I cannot blame it all on packing.

I have 2 rolls of Magic tape.

@Sarahroo29 Oh man, don't get me started on tape!

@KKGator Lol.

I do that without packing.

Lol

I do that all the time. The worst, for me, is tape measures. I must have a couple of dozen, and half the time I can't find one.

Wow. Sorry to hear that.

It was lost and then it was found

Good.

I do that in day to day life, replace it and find it about 5 minutes after I get home

I would forget my head if it wasn't attached.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21477
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.