Agnostic.com

3 1

Do you hate conservatives?

If so, do you listen to and try to understand the other side? If you don't consider their position, why have you chosen to do so?

• 1 vote
  • 5 votes
jayneonacobb 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't hate the people, but I hate the conservative hypocrisy that is rampant:

Small government and freedom, but we can tell a woman what to do with her body

Free markets, but oil and gas and big ag get subsidies and special rules

And the - it is OK if a Republican does it - attitude that lets them get away with things they scream about from the left and center, such as debt is bad, but here is a tax cut for primarily the wealthy that will add heavily to debt.

Republicans are conservative, but conservatives aren't necessarily republicans. I'm not a fan of republicans either, but I still believe in small government, personal liberty and a strong military.

No I don’t hate conservatives as I’m one myself but I detest Obama and Crooked Hillary and a lot of the people who supported them.

I took AN online survey and found out by that instrument I was considered more conservative than the bleeding heart liberal I consider myself. Hate turns into a punishment for the hater so try not to do that. Now if you bring up Trump I am sending myself to hell but not because of whatever he claims his political position to be. My concerns with him are more on the basis of character

I don't like him either. I voted for a real conservative, not one half of a two headed snake. GOP and Dems screwed this country up together. They are bipartisan, they all hang out together, they all collude, they are all corrupt.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.