Agnostic.com

9 2

Is there any Terry Pratchett, Robert Rankin, Tom Holt readers out there....

James121 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Loved Terry Prachett , especially his Witch World . Wonderful puns ! Met him at a SciFi Con . Terry is missed . Also enjoyed Isaac Asimov , Andrea Norton , Robert Heinline , some David Eddings . Do you know where your towel is (Adams) ? Oh , and the series about the tavern with so many not quite normal customers . Who wrote those ? OH ! And the Myth series by Robert Asprin !

And I loved the Pern series !

I have almost everything Terry Pratchett wrote, along with many others. I am not familiar with Robert Rankin or Tom Holt. So many authors, so little time.

Have also read all the red dwarf books, and the wheel of time books...twice....lol

Yo, over here. Big TP fan I listen to his book on cd ( or tape, if necessary) I find his depiction of Death especially endearing and have planned to meet him (Death and his horse Binky) when my time comes.

I love Terry Pratchett! I don't read much fiction anymore, but I still find time for a good Pratchett book here and there.

Indeed! On my bookshelves labeled under 'Humour' - They sit proudly along side Douglas Adams, Tom Sharpe, Rob Grant, Doug Naylor and Peanuts (Charles Schultz) 🙂

Definitely!!!
Have half the Terry Pratchett collection (may he float above the turtles head).
A few Tom Holt's as well.
Amazing writers, amazing reads.

Beyky Level 3 Feb 6, 2018

Have read all Pratchett's, a couple of Tom Holt, some Gaiman and Ben Elton. Don't think I've ever read Rankin.

Kimba Level 7 Feb 6, 2018

Robert Rankin writes steampunk sci-fi mysteries/comedy...one of my favourites...

I am a big fan of Terry Pratchett. The first novel I ever read cover to cover was The Colour of Magic.

Had hoped to get Terry to sign my copy of Good Omens that I had Neil Gaiman sign but alas that won't happen now..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21544
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.