Agnostic.com

6 0

#atheistist

Do you proselytize atheism or agnosticism or other beliefs or religions. Why or why not?

mmcki1 5 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just try to make people understand this:

No.

Can't be bothered most of the time and only really discuss the supernatural if the topic is brought up by others.

I do not actively proselytize, no. If I find myself in a debate about the subject, I hope that I can plant a seed of doubt in my opponent's mind that will at least grow into agnosticism, but that's about it.

In America--you might as well go looking for converts to veganism in a steakhouse.

That's a nope for me.

I just don't care... I don't even care what I am... I don't believe in a system of god and that's it.... just because I said so at age 10... or 9... I am no longer counting. And no longer care.

I had no idea that atheism was an apostolic belief system..no I don't proselytize..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21563
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.