Agnostic.com

4 1

I haven't heard Trump taking "credit" for the stock market fall yet.... I guess he will if it goes back up again.... he's such a tool

carolfromsfl 2 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A rusted and defective one lol

Just wondering how the "spin" will look on this one.... He has no problem taking the credit for just about anything.

Oh I am certain the great republican god like figure, Hillary Clinton will arrive at the scene soon,
Since Hillary Sec. of state, the republicans gave her omnipotent powers, such as affecting events not even related to her, nor even true. Still their belief in her omnipotent ways continues. Recall Benghazi, when Hillary was the head of the military and said stand down, Remember when she and Soros paid all the women marchers , Now we wait , anxiety flowing,, on how Hillary or Obama, or the deep state crashed the market.

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 6, 2018

@Danigirl Yes and that is the point. Republicans blame the democrats on stuff that only their god would be capable of doing, yet they claim, the all powerful Hillary can do it.

This correction was brought on by the program traders (high-frequency trading) in order to take people out that have stop losses out of the market. This was a worldwide phenomena. The market should recover slowly. We were overdue for this correction.

dc65 Level 7 Feb 6, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21604
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.