Agnostic.com

6 8

SpaceX launch is about to occur. Just in case anyone is interested.

KKGator 9 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good job Musk

Pretty cool... I saw it today...

Watched it live on TWC - very cool!

jeffy Level 7 Feb 6, 2018

it was a very impressive launch. This is going to make moon and mars colonies a lot more practical.

Charles de Young
2 hrs ·
"Let me get this straight, a rocket and launch is at least a couple billion, maybe more, and Elon musk just sent a fucking car into space to crash it on mars with a dummy in it, to film an ad for his electric car most of us can't afford..(and littering in space like we do here must be ok) idiocracy is so upon us. Look at the state of this nation and this world, kids and adults are hungry, the longest running joke is teens eating tide pods, fucking Trump in the white house.. this world just went fucking retarded."

There are far more reasons that happen to be good about this but I found the reply above worth noting. It was a "pre" launch to see how the whole thing would work as well as an ad for Telsa (isn't everything?) funny how men eat this stuff up and women think about money and paying bills. I know how much this cost and that is just dumb, at least it didn't blow up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21614
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.