Agnostic.com

8 12

SCIENCE MATTERS

Not just during historic rocket launches. It matters all the damn time. I stand up in defense of science, as should you. The SpaceX launch was incredible!

EricT 4 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So ABSOLUTELY true. If society focused on science, we would be quite successful as a species. The beauty of science is that it is true whether one believes it or not. And those that believe it, have brought our species quite far.

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 25, 2018

People need a better education so they can understand the importance of science for all of us. Healthcare is a good example. Medical research and trained doctors save lives. My life has been saved twice by trained doctors.

I attended the Falcon Heavy launch today and it was terrific. The whole crowd gathered at the cruise terminal park was animated, well-informed and so delighted to witness the future of humanity . It was geek heaven!

I loved the whole thing. They made the landing of the boosters look easy, and I know it isn't. I loved the spaceman in the car, it looked like the beginning of Heavy Metal.

I have nothing to add I just want to say I agree 100%

Hear, hear!

Oohh... I missed it because I was at work.

@GeorgeRocheleau Thank you so much for letting me see it! 🙂

Elons Roadster now is in a billion year orbit of Mars playing This via solar . . .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21639
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.