Agnostic.com

9 2

Did you vote today?

Prove it!

CallMeDave 8 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Day late and dollar/vote majority short, but yes...

I did not!

Jnei Level 8 Nov 6, 2018

Absolutely, that way I feel righteous when I conplain.

ocrab Level 4 Nov 6, 2018

What no sticker picture?

@CallMeDave See my profile pic!

I did the early thing a few days a go. I was pleased to see lots of folks there !

Well we tried

@CallMeDave Not only did we try - we made progress ! Dems took the House, and more women , minorities, and LGBT folks are in now than ever before ! Not everything , granted - but it's a significant start to halting our backwards direction.

Voted early. No sticker today.

I voted by early mail-in ballot, & I guess you'll just have to take my word on it. I took no pictures, I just voted solid Blue, to send a message as I usually tend Independent, & am now keeping my fingers crossed & my Jameson handy! So, no sticker, just hope!

Not yet, voting at 11 EST.

You didn't prove it BTW, this is a pic of some random guy claiming to vote. But it's okay, you don't have to prove anything to me.

I did! I’m happy you did too, Dave.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:216939
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.