Agnostic.com

5 3

Trump wants to have a military parade???

Really? I mean, REALLY!

Why do I fear this man is on a mission to bring to fruition not only every negative meme about him, but to go above and beyond to really bring about a real apocalypse?

What has become of this country that a significant portion of our citizens feel justified in defending this maniacal self-absorbed buffoon who is doing everything to become our first dictator?

Some say we should have faith in the institutions of our government to keep Trump in check, but is such faith even warranted? We are such a divided nation at this moment in time that I do not see how we can survive a constitutional crisis which seems to be imminently approaching.

How does one stay positive or rational when the nation appears to have lost its mind?

Are we slipping into fascism?
[bbc.com]

LucifersPen 7 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hold on to the fact that only around 33% of America supports the idiot in chief. Also, millennials will be the largest voting block come 2020 and they are far below 33% support.

EricT Level 4 Feb 7, 2018

I realize that, but as the impeachment ad from Tom Steyer points out, Trump could do more damage in 30 seconds than any other selfish prick in history.

I remember being taught in school, how this experiment in democracy was the most monumental achievement of the western world. Being that I am the child of parents who came to this country as refugees seeking political asylum, I really believe a huge swath of Americans take for granted the stability of our government. They don't really have any clue how quickly the status quo could change when you feed it with the level of lies and corruption currently swirling around and from this administration.

As Maya Angelou said, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." Trump has consistently shown he's a narcissistic megalomaniac, why would anyone not believe he wants to be King of the United States?

At times, it really seems to me the US is primed for another Civil War.

@LucifersPen I couldn't agree more with all of your statements. That being said, I have a belief in the country to hold itself together and that the pendulum always swings back towards compassion, humility and empathy....in other words, common sense!

How on earth do people support this ass. Civilized countries do not do this sort of blowing the horn, but Trump oh yes, he wants to show the world his military. It is embarrassing that we have to deal with this shit head

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 7, 2018

The only "parade" I will find acceptable is the one following 45 to federal prison. And his little Pence, too!

That day cannot come soon enough.

The little fat rocket man is having his military parade February 8th Just before the Olympics. Why can't carrot top have his own military parade too! Hitler comparisons are getting far too easy with this administration.

We can have a big orange balloon with Putin pulling on all the strings

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21772
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.