Agnostic.com

5 1

I've just had my first encounter with a SNOWFLAKE! Now, keep in mind that I sometimes jokingly ID as a snowflake, so I don't usually use this this term as opprobrious. But this person fits the bill almost to caricature. She made left a misspelled rambling incoherent comment on a blog post I made. When I responded to the one sentence that I could make make sense of-she told me to STOP analysing shit- she then wrote a blog entry of her own that attacked me, my former profession (Philosophy), and the corpus of Western civilization in general. And she managed to misspell "philosophy" in THREE different ways while doing so! Hello, spell-check? I'm STILL laughing about this....according to her profile, this person, while I don't wish to engage in an ad hominem attack of my my own, is NOT in college (at present at least), does not list an occupation, has no grasp of grammar and spelling, and believes she is the best thinker to come along since Gandhi (I'm quoting here). I think this person is off her meds.....meaning no disrespect to those who need medication for any medical or emotional disorder, of course.

BookDeath 8 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nobody pays much attention to the ramblings of a stupid twit. Your post made me realize that idiots like the one you describe can only 'be heard' by posting their delusions on the internet and in forms like these. Perhaps the reason so many seem to 'live' here..
I've even encountered one particularly onerous dimwit on this site.
Ah well, guess we have to take the freedom of the internet as both good and bad.

I'm glad I'm not alone in this one. I had a few brushes with idiots like this. They don't realize how badly they hurt the left because they're so entrenched in it. Meanwhile ammunition is being provided to rightwingers because of it. And that's a shame because the left usually has the good ideas. I'm a liberal but SJW snowflake liberalism is not MY brand of liberalism!

Is her last name Trump ?

I would suspect a Russian bot.

Maybe a non- English speaker? Maybe a troll? Be wary!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21785
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.