13 1

What's your favorite atheist youtuber/channel and why?

If you don't see your favorite here, write it in the comments section. I'm hoping to meet/learn of some new ones!

View Results
By celticagent
Options Favorite Like

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence, and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy

Create your free account

13 comments

Aron Ra, hands down. He does a lot more than pretty much every other name that i have come across.

We have our differences. But he will always have my respect for his contributions to science education.

Mb_Man Level 5 Nov 15, 2018

The diversity of callers is entertaining

Meekmill Level 4 Nov 13, 2018

Seth is the kinder gentler atheist and he speaks good sense, Matt is great for logic and the art of reason in general, but just for sheer passion and raw knowledge I still have to give it up for Aron Ra.
Pronounced R.N. Ra, for those that still get his name wrong.

Mortal Level 7 Nov 12, 2018

Agreed. He is awesome. Totally on his own in terms of the way he approaches the topic. I remember the first time I saw him do a show with Matt. They were sitting in Matt's basement. That was a long time ago smile001.gif

I like The Thinking Atheist. Seth Andrews tends to mock religion more than he mocks the religious. More humane.

Deb57 Level 7 Nov 12, 2018

Jaclyn Glenn... because I don't always think with my brain... 😣

MattCooper Level 4 Nov 11, 2018

Ahh...now I know why the men here like her

Aron Ra. What can I say? I like his style. His videos have linked to a lot of things I didn't know, besides his educational clips. Like the wedge strategy, the Kitzmiller vs dover trial and how stories have been distorted in the past.

MLinoge Level 5 Nov 9, 2018

Videos are too "low bandwidth" for me and I generally don't watch a video longer than 10 minutes. I read far faster than a video can convey info. They are good for certain things but I don't have enough time in the day for the vast majority of them.

If I didn't have a family demanding time and attention that equation would be different. Or perhaps if I were retired.

mordant Level 8 Nov 8, 2018

I quite like Cosmic Sceptic. I THINK his real name is Alex Connor.

Sandster Level 6 Nov 8, 2018

I'm a recent convert from agnostic to athiest and I've never watched any of these channels...

Cutiebeauty Level 8 Nov 8, 2018

There's still time smile001.gif If you like call in talk shows, the Atheist Experience has a lot of show archives going back decades.

@celticagent right now im just learning things from the community members on site...

"The Atheist Experience" since it has a variety of hosts and guests as well as an interesting variety of callers, both theists, atheists and sometimes people that don't fit into either category.

johnprytz Level 6 Nov 8, 2018

my vote also for the same reasons. I kind of plan my evening around it and have set an alarm on my phone so I don't miss it

Don't follow atheist only channels, but I follow 2 channels that the guys are atheists, but in general they talk about science and society, and sometimes about atheism or religions.
And they are Brazilian channels, so unless someone speaks/is trying to learn Portuguese, it is useless to post here.
But I will check the list you posted to see if they are good, thank you.

Pedrohbds Level 6 Nov 8, 2018

I like them all. I have just recently started an Atheist channel. It’s a slow side project that I am working on.

WeaZ Level 7 Nov 7, 2018
Write Comment
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Agnostic.comis the largest non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!