Agnostic.com

12 4

Any opinions about Trump's idea of a big military parade?

btroje 9 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Waste of money we don't have . He needs to do his job here at home & stop fee-farting around the globe & golf course until he can get this government running like he's suppose to ! By th e way , we can't afford the wall either ! 😠

Dougy Level 7 Feb 8, 2018

he thinks the US is his playpen

Stupid and if done it will be yet another international embarrassment to the US.

He wants to be the Grand High Exhaulted Mystic Ruler. The Central Scrutinizer if you will. 😉

Trump is a ego maniac

Gag....

Par for the course for "little Donnie"--right out of the fascism playbook. Big waste of resources. SAD.

My tamest response is we desperately need this vile creature out of office.

stated with great diplomacy and restraint

I think a penis enlargement surgery would be much much cheaper.
At first I thought the story was fake news, but nope just another new low for Rump.
Personally I think he wants a war like George Bush said "I'm a war president, I go to work with war on my mind" To Rump that would be going all out.

just like a rooster

I hope its not like those other 3rd world countries where theres a million solders march past him saluting... i wonder if his ego really needs to be stroked that bad?

I really think that is what he wants

Oh, you mean like this?

@BikerDude50. Exactly!

@BikerDude50 hard to see but I guess the red area is people holding placards that they will shift in unison to send another message?

That's exactly what this buffoon is wanting.

@Nemosson. You know... it looks like we're all in agreement...

@BucketlistBob WE CAN GET ALONG

He needs the right outfit. Something like this.

yes he definitely needs to consider the fashion impact in a parade like this

@btroje He needs the right music, too. No Sousa for him.

Muammar donnie.... Donner of the immaculate covfefe.

it's what all the dictators do. Kim Yon Doom is way ahead on parades.

yeah those are like the biggest line dances ever

lol

Is there going to be a firing sqaud?

I am sure he is considering that but he will have a hard time beating Lil Kim on that

Talk about needy, and an inferiority complex. I want to proclaim that I have the biggest stick (45). That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

yep

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21866
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.