Agnostic.com

3 0

Post concerning whether to let secularists in this site or not.

I had patiently typed out a decent response (or so I felt) right as I went to post it it seems I lost my internet connection... Now I'm not sure where to look for the original post. It just seemed to pop up at me.

misterinvisible 7 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wanna be... Under the sea... In an octopussies garden in the shade... He'd let us in.. take us for a spin..
Never mind.

Why WOULDN'T secularists be on this site? I'm one.

Remi Level 7 Nov 9, 2018

From the Discuss link at the top of the page, you can get to the Forums page, on which you'll find a "magnifiying glass" search icon in the upper right. I found a lot of posts searching for "secular."

While I seriously appreciate your offer of assistance... I can barely see the text box. If you saw me trying to type you'd wonder what the hell I'm doing.
One eye squinted ckised. The other eye so close my eyelashes graze the screen.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218875
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.