Agnostic.com

1 0

Has anyone seen great relief in their paychecks yet. I got my social security raise and I am wondering what to do with the $2.26 raise!

Marine 8 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Donny keeps telling us the same lies over and over about how great the tax bill is for us even though most of us don't believe him. It only helps people like him and most people know that too.
Hell, people who don't even live in this country know how hard we're getting screwed.

Those who will be hurt thr most are the ones who put him in power and they still stand up for him. I just cannot understand this. Just wait until they see what they wish to do with social security and health care. They will never recover. Privatise soc sec and just watch what happens when we have another friday or Monday like the last ones!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21889
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.