Agnostic.com

5 2

I’m astounded.
Completely disgusted.

I just found out what the Mormons actually believe.

Annaleda 8 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What ever it is you found out, that won't be all of it. The depth to which Mormon lunacy stoops is never ending. Just when you think, this cannot get any dafter, you hear about or learn of another doctrine of the LDS church that leaves you open mouthed, stammering in disbelief and awe at the level of cognitive dissonance that is needed to stay faithful to this crap.

Which planet ? Have you learned how engaged couples FLOAT ? ? SINGLE THRUST COITUS ejaculating not allowed

Which part(s) have you incensed? I always enjoyed this video clip:

While new level of crazy.

you got to be careful where you look these days.

That happens with finally learning about other belief systems too.

It does, but Mormonism is second only to Scientology in it's capacity for craziness, and they have had much longer to come up with barmy ideas, deny them, reinstate them and then claim they never existed at all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22045
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.