Agnostic.com

5 0

Want Ad for a Partner

Looking for someone who has these characteristics:

Kindness
Listens
Shows he cares with the little things he does.
Intelligent.
Funny, dry humor & wit.
Will play online games with me.
Will travel with me.
Who watches scary movies with me.
Who makes love intimately. (Whether he can get it up or not-not really important but it would be a bonus.)
Can be fat.
Can be thin.
Can have a beard.
Does not drink to excess.
Does not smoke.

Please send message.

OH almost forgot.------->NO TRUMP VOTERS SUPPORTERS LOVERS.

JustLuAnn 7 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was also thinking about placing an ad . It will read as follows: Looking for 95+ female. Must be very wealthy, heavy smoker, terminally ill, She can not have any heirs, Oh I almost forgot, must have bad cough.

Guess that leaves me off. Not wealthy. Non-smoker. Not terminally ill. Have two kids. I do have a cough off and on.

I can say yes to all your requirements and may I say even add some. Only problem I can see is getting a cab back and forward to your place every evening, with me being in London. There is always a snag, isn’t there. James

Leon Level 5 Feb 8, 2018

Always but we can still be friends. Besides with who our President is I may need asylum in the mother country soon 🙂

PPS what about what "he" wants? Or is it just a slave that you look for?

How can I know what he wants? Unless he says what he wants.

PS don't do on-line games and long over watching scary movies ... looking in the mirror is bad enough!

Yeah I once put up an ad that said "fat ugly bloke looking for gorgeous brainy woman with gsoh & huge libido" the bottom lined with rip off phone number tags. Didnt get one ripped off let alone a phone call!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22079
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.