Agnostic.com

2 0

What would you require to be convinced that a god doesn't exist?

#god
atheist 8 Sep 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Evidence that is able to be reproduced in a lab.
For God to reveal itself in the middle of a busy city at rush hour.

i can't "pin down" what I have in mind, for sure it's kinda childish in nature. I'll be back. In the meantime, please consider Mr.Reddmann's post regarding a different matter, please allow me:

"I'm 46 years old. Nothing that I've asked God for have I got! I asked him for a wife, to see my kid, and for a renewing of the mind, good health etc. Nothing, I repeat Nothing that I asked God for, have I got! I'm tired of wasting my time praying and begging him, just to be ignored!"

Lonely is correct, The burden of proof lies with the one making the assertion : ie - There is a God - Prove it!
On the other hand, the only thing I would require that a God does in fact exist is evidence. Testable, peer reviewed evidence!

Si1970, yes, I read somewhere that during demonstrations filmed and observed by the scientific community no paranormal activity was performed successfully or convincingly

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:221
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.