Agnostic.com

2 0

Why is Science fiction made real

I have a question and have to word this carefully...When I watch a science fiction film I assume that is a work of fiction, because in the name "science fiction" there is the word "fiction"...meaning it is a work of fiction, made up, not real, imaginary...So why do people assume the Matrix is real, Alien invasion is real, Aliens are real, ancient advanced technology is real...Without Any Actual Tangible touchy feely here it is proof...

James121 7 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Think on it this way...I hate every youtube view on all that shit ...unless someone brushes me with there scifi beat then fuck the fuck off....lol

I think this is because reality itself is suspect. If all we see and know has to be 1st thought then how do we know that what we think matches up with what actually is...the Matrix capitalizes on this...as did the scholastic philosophers who theorized about Occasionalism (the doctrine ascribing the connection between mental and bodily events to the continuing intervention of God).

cava Level 7 Feb 8, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22173
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.