Agnostic.com

2 2

QUESTION The Basic Writings of Bertrand Russell - Bertrand Russell - Google Books

I'm in strong agreement with Russel's answer to "Are Agnostics Atheists?"

bingst 8 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read the book "Why I Am Not A Christian" by Bertrand Russel when I was about 9 years old. Now, after 53 years, I believe I owe it to myself and my father, 90, to read it again. This time with passion.

If agnostics are on the fence, they eventually will get a spike in the ass. Better to jump on the logical side of the fence, away from those who would punish you fro your doubts. They made it up people! It's all bullshit and research will show you that.

I label myself as "Believer" just so to comply to the requirements of membership to this Community.

My definition of "Believer" is because I believe in every man's beliefs. To almost everybody is crazy, stupid, idiotic and moronic. And they're being kind, mind you! LOL

With that belief they say I can't stand on my own two feet.

I fondly describe myself as a fence sitter on my side of the hill holding the absolute truth in my hand, the absolut-ly clear spirit, brisk and refreshingly enlightening.

After a pint I wouldn't need to stand on my own two feet, I'll crawl on all fours . . . could even end up six feet under!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2219
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.