Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Some encouraging sign of the times, at least from one area. - Hey GOP: You’re dead around here. Time to dump Trump,

”Now that more votes have been counted, it has become clear that the Republican Party was completely wiped out of existence in King County this week.”

Another shocker from one of my favorite journalists is: ”Of course tRump won’t be around forever (praying on that and I’m an atheist).” He further states that the “Nones” are the fastest growing minority growing 84% in the last 10 years. ”Nones on the national scene, where they make up 21 percent of the electorate.” and “It may not be long before you can call us ‘Nones’ the “Amoral Majority.”

Later, on NPR I heard that the democratic house has vowed to make gun control a top priority. How’s that for a kick in the pants?

JackPedigo 9 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is really going to get the right and far right east of the Cascades pushing to make a new expanded state of Idaho. There are people over here that resent we sell electricity to CA. They we because we sell it we should have lower electrical rates. We have some of the lowest in the nation. They so hate the Democrats they get stupid by not alleviating their ignorance. It is so easy to get the facts on the internet I just do not understand. Having the Dems in control means nothing if real changes can not happen. The gop controlled everything and yes they have done alot of damage and it may get worse before then newly elected get sworn it which means just that more to straighten out.

This situation is present in most states. The problem is that without the western part the eastern part would have very little. You guys are dependent on us. Furthermore, it is the liberal sections of the country that provide the real wealth. So what would happen if eastern washing joined Idaho? It might revert into another predominately bigoted and religious driven area. Maybe they will even try to build a wall. I once had a neighbor from eastern Wash. that had a map showing the majority of the state was red. Problem is, cows and horses don't vote.

@JackPedigo I try to explain the economics of the situation and they just do not want to listen. I will keep trying of course, the division in the country is artificially created in a lot of ways and it is one of the things Dems need to work on. Hillary was a very poor example of how a dem should behave- she ignored so many.

@silverotter11 Yes, this is what my late partner said all the time, They don't WANT to listen. People who are closed minded don't want to learn, it might disturb their cognitive dissonance. I think this is one difference between a 'true' liberal and the conservatives.
I think Hillary, like many others, thought she had it in the bag. She was 'cocky'.

@JackPedigo For me cocky does not cut it, the attitude has it's place I just do not like to see it on the campaign trail. Too bad trumpers think his cocky behavior is something to be proud of.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:222150
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.