Agnostic.com

9 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I assure you every Republican out there would love to see her run, automatically Assuring their victory.

IMNSHO, 2 reasons the democrats lost in 2016, Hilary Clinton, and Nancy Pelosi. Time for the elders to step aside, in both parties, and let the youngsters get in there and run things.

Don't forget Schumer "for every dem vote we lose we will gain two republican votes" Yeah, how'd that strategy work out for ya Schume? I don't know how Pelosi won reelection. I don't know a single person who voted for her or Feinstein.

Only if the dems want to lose....

Clearly. she is delusional and should not be encouraged.

she's not delusional. She's a maniacal narcissist.

@jniece Either way or both she should not be encouraged. I am interested in your description of a maniacal narcissist.

@MrTallman worship of self to the absolute detriment of others

@jniece Thank you.

If she would not support the regressive-left idiocy, i would be with her.
But I am sure she would champion all that is wrong with US foreign policies. The men with the guns will be the first to explain to her she must do what she is told.
She will continute to support the stupity of the israeli invaders: and all the results...
She will support non-discriminatory immigration: no understanding of the worldwide islamic threat: supporting islam supports NO women's rights.
And the consequent sidelining of scientific investigating reality. Diversity at all costs regardless of the consequences.

BuT ==== She won. And she should be president. sO, When will we stop the short-minded from controlling everything?

she didn't win anything. she stole the primary. she's a filthy warmonger. she deserved to lose the general

I am sad she was a complicity warmonger. As all the previous presidents have been. Including Barack.

@Yogisan ... no hook offs here.

Obama started 3 new wars. All wrong. And all continued by the military-industrial complex. 70 years of supporting the wrong side in hundreds of wars. We are decadent and evil.

noooooooooo

Jesus, lady, let someone else have a go.

JUST..... NO!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:222312
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.